Friday, May 08, 2009

california nail and day spa

Last saturday, i decided to try out the newly-opened california nail and day spa at SM Malll of Asia.

When you enter their shop, you will be greeted by friendly front desk staff asking you what service you want. The place is nicely decorated, and is very girlish in their motiff colors of pink, purple and white. i also liked the chandelier that was hanging in the ceiling.

I opted to get only a pedicure. I seated for a while at the waiting area, and then i was introduced to the nail technician who will be doing my nails.

The nail technician was very friendly and efficient at what she does. She asks me everytime regarding what i want to be done with my pedicure like if i want my cuticles cleaned, my nails filed or cut, etc.

I opted to use the Orly nail polish for an additional of Php 20.00. The technician recommended it since it lasts long and does not chip. I chose the red color, which my feet look nice and clean.

The chair where i sat while i was being serviced was very comfy. After nail polish was applied, cute little electric fans were used to speed up the drying process. The bill also arrived in a tray, so that you don't have to get up and go to the front desk for payment.

For Php 220.00+, i could say that i was satisfied with my pedicure since it included feet scrubbing and a massage.

Other services include nail art, paraffin, spa manicure/pedicure, facials and massages.

If you want to indulge and pamper yourself, this is one place you could go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment