Upon arriving at home, we decided to munch on the bananas. While eating the bananas (with crumpy choco-hazelnut spread), i noticed a sticker in the plastic packaging of the bananas. It was about the Banana Diet which is supposedly a fad in Japan right now.
More or less, here is what was written:
- Eat only 2 pcs. of banana for breakfast and drink room temperature water
- For lunch and dinner, eat whatever food you like, but do not overstuff yourself
- At 3pm, if you are hungry, take a light snack
- Eat dinner by 8pm and be asleep by midnight
- Exercise only if you want
For more information, visit http://www.dolenutrition.com/bananadiet/Bananadiet.htm
This is tempting. I wonder if this would really work...